Coconut Chicken Curry RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Sweet Potato
- Coconut Milk
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium heat and cook onion and sweet potato for 3 minutes until onion is softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Turn heat to high, add chicken and cook until brown.
- Return onion and sweet potato to the pan. Add coconut milk, water and Recipe Base then stir through.
- Simmer with the lid on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened and sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Serve with rice.
Water, Tomatoes 30% (from Puree), Spices 9% (Coriander Seed 3%, Ginger Puree 2% (contains Soy), Cumin, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Pepper, Cardamom, Clove), Sugar, Coconut 3% (contains Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Garlic, Salt, Yeast Extract, Food Acids (Lactic, Citric), Colour (Paprika Oleoresin).
No Artificial Colour or Flavours.
Contains Soy & Sodium Metabisulphite.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|